Meetings Industry Council (MIC) of Colorado Mission & Purpose:
The Meetings Industry Council (MIC) of Colorado enhances collaboration among member organizations to foster the growth of the meetings and events industry in Colorado and beyond.
The benefits of the collaborative efforts of MIC include:
- Planning, promoting and execution of the MIC Annual Conference. This effort allows us to maintain one or two full-day, all-inclusive conference for networking, education and trade show/supplier opportunities.
- Exchanging calendars of events to avoid duplication of meeting dates
- Sharing chapter programming information and educational articles for inclusion in each other’s newsletters and providing membership mailing lists once a year per organization to promote organization-sponsored events
- Initiating special joint programs pertaining to relevant issues within the meetings industry
- Expanding networking opportunities and knowledge of the industry
- Initiating joint recommendations and action on pertinent issues to the industry, locally, nationally and internationally.
- Serving Up Hope – Community Service Event