Request for Proposal for MIC Virtual/Hybrid Platform Sponsorship
21st Annual Meetings Industry Council of Colorado Educational Conference & Trade Show
March 30 and March 31, 2021
Deadline for submission is August 30, 2020
This event is the Rocky Mountain Region’s best industry related opportunity for education, networking and marketplace. The 2020 event was attended by over 1100 meeting and hospitality industry professionals. The MIC is a coalition of professional meetings industry-related organizations with chapters or headquarters in Colorado. Council Members include:
- Christian Meetings and Convention Association
- Colorado Festivals and Events Association
- Colorado Society of Association Executives
- Hospitality Sales and Marketing Association International
- International Association for Exhibitions and Events
- International Live Events Association
- Meeting Professionals International-Rocky Mountain Chapter
- National Association of Catering Executives
- National Speakers Association-Colorado
- Rocky Mountain Business Travel Association
- Rocky Mountain Chapter Professional Convention Management Association
- Society of Government Meeting Professionals
- VISIT Denver…The Convention & Visitors Bureau
Dates of Proposed Conference Services:
- March 29, 2021– Set Up 8:00 a.m.
- March 30, 2021 MIC Planner Only Education, Trade Show and Opening Reception – 1:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m. (1100+ attendees expected and 120 exhibitors)
- March 31, 2020 MIC Educational Conference and Trade Show – 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. (1175+ attendees expected and 120 exhibitors)
Virtual/Hybrid Platform Sponsorship Expectations:
Below is a topline list of what MIC is looking for in a Platform for this virtual/hybrid conference.
Customized Platform adhering to MIC brand guidelines
- Linked to Cvent registration portal
- Generating pre-determined schedules/invitations based on individual registration information/employee status & title
- Schedule Integration into attendees’ digital calendars
- Pre-recorded Welcome/orientation/navigation videos and event landing page
- Downloadable documents
- Livestreaming speakers & presentations from various locations including fireside chats/panels/Keynote speakers with slideshow & video content
- Engagement elements such as: Live Q&A, surveys, social elements, polling, group chat
- Combination of live and pre-recorded simultaneous breakout sessions involving engagement resources mentioned above
- Uploaded custom video games/gamification for participant engagement.
- Ability to upload content
- Sponsorship opportunities such as banners and overlays
- Ability to moderate Q&A’s and communicate live with speakers
- Networking opportunities for attendees and sponsor/attendees – virtual booth capabilities
- Time sensitive events and contents that with ability to send push notifications and emails to attendees.
- Post event user Engagement data
- Legacy feature post event for attendees to go back and view or re-view
- Presenter support you provide for remote keynote speakers/breakout leaders etc from equipment to staff support/training to what a presenter’s screen might look like compared to an attendee.
- Timeline for execution
In exchange for this sponsorship, MIC of Colorado will give the audio visual company benefits from the 2021 MIC Sponsorship benefits based on 50% of the retail value of the sponsorship plus negotiated labor budget TBD.
If you have any questions, please contact Freddie Templeton at email@example.com.